Mississippi Worshippers Arise Mission Statement and Information
God has placed this ministry on my heart by giving me a dream of His true Church coming together in unity to bring restoration to His people. The dream was overwhelming, but it really changed my life and my ministry focus to lifting the Name of JESUS higher. I have been working on my music ministry for years but felt very alone on this journey. He has given me this ministry to allow others to join hands with me in efforts to bring glory and honor to JESUS together. This ministry has always been about Him, but I was trying to do it alone. We can’t do anything effectively without the body of Christ joining us in our efforts of bringing healing and hope to a very broken and hurting world. Mississippi Worshippers Arise is a result of my life’s testimony and the healing I found in JESUS. My entire music ministry has been songs created to help God’s people heal by the lyrics and melodies the Holy Spirit deposits in my spirit. Our worship sessions with this ministry are focused on changing the atmosphere to bring honor and glory to God. I take this ministry very seriously and place it above my own plans and desires. When I was contemplating this vision God showed me in a dream about this ministry, I really had to make a decision to let Him lead and humble myself to His plans for my life. I now realize His plans are my greatest blessings and I welcome all He has for me. My heart desires to please Him and I know division in His Church hurts His heart. I have felt that hurt in my spirit and we as a Church need to link arms and help one another. What a statement to the world when they can see the Church working together for a change, instead of against one another. We have been fighting among ourselves far too long. We can all agree that JESUS is the only way to God and the only way to bring wholeness to His Church. He is our One thing in common. My prayer is for all of God’s people and every race begin to help one another in Mississippi to stop the division that is hurting God’s Church. The theme of this ministry is NO MORE DIVISION, One God, One Voice, One Church (body of believers). There is One Lord, One Faith and One Spirit who will lead us into ALL truth. JESUS is the way, the truth and the life. There is no other name and no other way into the kingdom of God other than through the name of JESUS CHRIST and His sacrificial death on the cross. JESUS is our focus in this mission of unity in Mississippi.
GUIDELINES FOR OUR TEAM
- Participants must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ that is consistent and growing through prayer, Bible reading and church fellowship.
- Team leaders must be supportive of ministry through prayer and monthly meetings as much as possible.
- Participants must demonstrate technical competence as either a singer, musician or audio/media technician.
- Singers and musicians must be comfortable on stage and expressive in their praise and worship before God.
- Team and team leaders must feel called to help build this ministry of unity, not just a desire to minister occasionally.
- Singers and musicians must be committed to practicing an hour or more, once a month prior to meetings with those who plan to minister the day of the conference.
- Our main goal as a team is to set the atmosphere for God’s spoken word to His Church. The worship is extremely important, but the anointed Word of God is still the most important part of our conferences.
- Anyone who is not able to meet for practice and intercessory prayer prior to the following conference is not allowed to minister on that day but is encouraged to come be a part, pray and be ministered to in support of this ministry. Preparation is very important in ministry.
- Dance and flag will be a part of this ministry at times depending on service and location. Each service is planned very carefully and under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
This is a ministry of unity within the body of Christ to bring healing and wholeness to His Church. We do not force our beliefs on anyone, and this is not a ministry of teaching our own doctrines. It is a ministry of unity for those who believe in Jesus and the salvation only He can give. Many denominations will be present at these conferences and we are careful to reverence the House of God we are invited to. We are guests of every place that welcomes this ministry and it is a privilege. We will not compromise our beliefs in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, but we will use discernment on how we should worship with every group we are blessed to minister to and with.
OUR TEAM IS COMMITTED TO LIVING A GODLY LIFESTYLE
Worship team members are expected to live a lifestyle that is above reproach, avoiding even the appearance of evil (1 Tim. 3). Being a minister, especially one who is “up front,” adds extra responsibility because people see worship ministers as examples of what a Christian should be like.
It is God’s desire and my desire to see our worship team members living a victorious Christian life, free from bondage. If there are any addictions or areas that any team member struggles with, they are encouraged to let me know—I am here to help them, not to judge them.
The following issues are dealt with before any public ministry position is taken:
alcohol and drug abuse, sexual immorality, a prideful attitude or anger/rage problems, an inability to submit to leadership, gossiping and stirring up strife, an unbiblical lifestyle
This ministry is a partner of my music ministry, Ronda Lynn Music Ministries, and I believe in professionalism, devotion to one another and excellence unto God. Jesus is worthy of our best efforts. Our team will mess up at times and we will not be perfect ever, but we will do our part to honor God in this ministry with our whole heart involved.
You are invited to join us in this effort of bringing unity to God’s Church. If you would like to partner with us in these efforts, please feel free to message me. Thank you and God bless.
Ronda Lynn Dent